How to file your Solidi taxes with Koinly
Solidi is a UK-based crypto exchange that lets investors buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your Solidi taxes.
Follow these steps to download your Solidi data:
- Log in to your Solidi account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Solidi in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Solidi (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my Solidi taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does Solidi provide tax documents?
No. Solidi does not issue tax documents, but you can export a CSV file of your trade history for accounting purposes.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Solidi?
The easiest way to get a Solidi tax report is to use Koinly crypto tax calculator. All you need to do with Koinly is upload your Solidi CSV file and Koinly will then identify your taxable transactions and calculate your gains, losses, income, and more.
Does Solidi provide financial or end of year statements?
No. Solidi does not provide users with financial or end-of-year statements, but you can export your Solidi transaction history as a CSV file.