How To Connect SaluS (SLS) with Koinly
SaluS is an open-source, decentralized cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. It operates a proof-of-stake algorithm.
Are you investing in SaluS? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you need to connect Koinly to the SaluS blockchain is your public address. Once you've connected, Koinly will calculate all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. When tax time comes around, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your SaluS (SLS) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your SaluS (SLS) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find SaluS (SLS) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your SaluS public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with SaluS - for example, Ledger, Trezor and KeepKey.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: make sure you add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with SaluS in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.