How to file your Railway Wallet taxes with Koinly
Railway Wallet is a private DeFi wallet, used by RAILGUN users to execute peer-to-peer private DeFi trades. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your Railway Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Railway Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Railway Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
Your frequently asked questions
Does Railway Wallet have tax documents?
Sort of. Railway Wallet has partnered with Koinly so you can export a CSV file of your private transaction history, which you can then upload to Koinly. Koinly can then calculate your crypto taxes for you and generate your crypto tax report.
Does Railway Wallet provide financial or end of year statements?
No. Railway Wallet does not provide financial or end-of-year statements to users, but you can export a CSV file of your transaction history.
What is RAILGUN?
Railgun (RAIL) is a smart contract system that provides privacy for DeFi investors by utilizing zero-knowledge proof technology.
Is Railway Wallet safe?
Railway Wallet is a secure, non-custodial wallet that allows investors to interact with web3 securely. However, your wallet is only as secure as you are. You should always follow best security practices to ensure the safety of your crypto.