How To Connect Particl with Koinly
Particl is an open-source, decentralized all-in-one financial platform with a digital currency that features data protection and privacy features. Particle provides its users with a pathway to the private economy, giving them the necessary tools to develop and sustain an economy that protects their right to privacy.
If you're investing in Particl, you're going to have to calculate your crypto taxes. With Koinly, it's incredibly simple. It's as simple as connecting Koinly to the Particl blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly does the heavy lifting. It imports all your trades automatically and calculates all your gains, income, and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country. The report features easy-to-spot totals ready to be included in your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your Particl (PART) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Particl (PART) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Particl (PART) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Particl public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Particl - for example, Trezor, Ledger and Flare.
Take a look at our integration pages, we have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: to ensure Koinly can correctly calculate your crypto taxes, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Particl.
Now all you have to do is connect to Koinly.