Connect Midas Investments to Koinly in minutes! Follow our step by step instructions and get your Midas Investments taxes done fast!
Midas Investments doesn't provide a complete transaction history CSV file - instead, you'll need to export a CSV file for each cryptocurrency you have invested on the platform, for example, a Midas Investments BTC History CSV file or a Midas Investments ETH History CSV file.
As well as this, you'll also need to make a few tweaks to your CSV file before you can import it to Koinly, but this is really easy to do... here's how
Once you have your CSV file(s), you'll need to manually amend them before you import your files to Koinly. Here's how.
1. Open your Midas Investments CSV file in Google Sheets (or any other spreadsheet editor, such as Excel).
2. You'll see that the columns of the spreadsheet have no names, which is a problem. Right-click on the first row and select "insert 1 row above" to add a row for the column names.
3. You now need to add the column names to the new row. These are the names:
4. You also need to add a sixth column. You can name this column "Currency" and fill the column with the coin that was being used. For example, BTC, USDC or ETH.
5. Once you have added the column names and the missing column, your file should look similar to this sample file.
6. Now select file, then download, then download as .CSV file. This file can now be uploaded to Koinly.
Remember, you'll need to do this for all of your Midas CSV files as Koinly will not be able to recognize the files automatically until Midas adds column names to the file exports. Once you have your Midas CSV files formatted and ready to upload, here's how to add them to Koinly:
If you need help checking your Midas Investment CSV file for accuracy, or you're having trouble uploading to Koinly, we have lots of helpful resources: