How To Connect e-Gulden (EFL) with Koinly
e-Gulden, regulated by the Electronic Gulden Foundation (EGF), is a cryptocurrency that was primarily created for the Dutch people of the Netherlands. The intention was that it would be a local alternative to the Euro and Bitcoin, aiming to eventually be the major payment system and dominant currency in the Netherlands. The EFL platform is a fork of Litecoin that uses a Scrypt algorithm for its Proof-of-Work basic mining process.
Are you investing in e-Gulden? No matter your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. You can get started in one simple step! Just connect Koinly to the e-Gulden blockchain via your public address, and you're ready to go. After connecting, Koinly imports all your trades automatically and then calculates all your gains, income and expenses, providing easy-to-spot totals in your Koinly tax report. At tax time, that's all you'll need to file your crypto taxes!
Follow these steps to sync your e-Gulden (EFL) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your e-Gulden (EFL) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find e-Gulden (EFL) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your e-Gulden public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with e-Gulden - for example, Gulden Wallet, Coinomi and MyEtherWallet.
For instructions on how to find your public address for a variety of popular wallets, head over to our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with e-Gulden in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.