How to file your Blockfolio taxes with Koinly
Blockfolio was a crypto exchange that was acquired by the now-defunct FTX exchange. If you had taxable transactions on Blockfolio prior to its closure, you may still have a tax liability. Koinly can help, here's how.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Blockfolio in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Blockfolio (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!