How to file your BingX taxes with Koinly
BingX is a popular crypto exchange offering spot trading, copy trading, and derivatives trading. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your BingX taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your BingX data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your BingX account
- Go to the API settings page
- Create a new api key for Koinly
- Make sure to give it permission to read your deposits/withdrawals/trades. Koinly does NOT need access to your funds so you should disable any fund management permissions.
- Copy your API key and API secret
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find BingX in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my BingX taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does BingX provide tax documents?
No. BingX does not issue tax documents, but you can export your BingX data to crypto tax software automatically, or export a CSV file of your BingX transaction history.
How do I get tax reports and forms from BingX?
The easiest way to get your BingX tax report is with Koinly. Just connect using API or upload a CSV file of your BingX transaction history. Once Koinly has your transaction history, it'll calculate your gains, losses, income, and more, before generating a crypto tax report.
Does BingX provide financial or end of year statements?
No. BingX does not issue financial or end-of-year statements, but you can export a CSV file of your transaction history for accounting purposes.