How To Connect Bitcoin Plus (XBC) with Koinly
Bitcoin Plus is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that offers both private and transparent transaction types. It is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that features its own native Tor wallet over a hybrid network. Bitcoin Plus provides fast, secure transactions using real-time checkpointing.
Are you staking in Bitcoin Plus? Connect with Koinly to make tax time easier. It's simple. All you need to do is connect Koinly to the Bitcoin Plus blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses using your transaction history. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Bitcoin Plus (XBC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bitcoin Plus (XBC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitcoin Plus (XBC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Bitcoin Plus public address
Follow the wallet-specific instructions from the wallet that you use to interact with Bitcoin Plus - for example, Coinomi or Ledger.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: don't forget add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Bitcoin Plus in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.