How To Connect DeepOnion (ONION) with Koinly
DeepOnion is a decentralized, open-source, community-driven cryptocurrency that offers multi-layered privacy and everyday use cases. It is natively integrated with the TOR network, allowing you to send and receive private transactions over the network.
Do you have DeepOnion investments? It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. You can get started in one simple step, just connect Koinly to the DeepOnion blockchain via your public address. Once you're connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Then all your gains, income and expenses are calculated for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re all set to file!
Follow these steps to sync your DeepOnion (ONION) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your DeepOnion (ONION) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find DeepOnion (ONION) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your DeepOnion public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with DeepOnion - for example, DeepOnion Wallet, Ledger and Trezor.
For wallet-specific instructions, head over to our integration pages, we have instructions on how to do this for some of the most popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with DeepOnion in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Here’s how to connect to Koinly using your public address.