Generating Your NLexch Tax Reports
The first and usually only step is to download all your transaction data from NLexch and import them into Koinly.
Follow these steps to download your NLexch data:
- Log in to your NLexch account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find NLexch in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from NLexch (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!