How to Connect NFTBank with Koinly
NFTBank is an NFT portfolio management solution that lets investors connect their wallets and track their NFT activities from one spot, with key financial metrics on their assets. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your NFT taxes. All you need is a CSV file from NFTBank - here's how.
Follow these steps to download your NFTBank data:
- Log in to NFTBank.
- In the menu on the left, select tax filing.
- For step 1, select Koinly.
- For step 3, select the wallets you'd like to export transaction data for. This should include any wallets you have integrated with NFTBank.
- For step 4, enter the email you'd like to receive your download link to.
- Select export data.
- In the pop-up window, select submit.
- Go to the email address you entered and open the email from NFTBank, then select "Download CSV in Koinly format."
- You'll get a zip folder of your CSV files from NFTBank. Make sure to extract the files before you try and upload them to Koinly.
The NFTBank ZIP file contains multiple CSV files so you can import the relevant files to Koinly. This is a great way to import your Ronin and Klaytn transactions to Koinly. Ethereum and Matic NFTs are supported by Koinly already, so we would recommend using the regular auto-sync for these blockchains rather than the files from NFTBank as importing both might result in duplicates.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find NFTBank in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from NFTBank (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!