How To Connect NavCoin with Koinly
NavCoin is a simple, highly secure, and easy-to-use cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency blockchain that uses an open-source platform and peer consensus to operate without a central authority. Since NavCoin was designed to be anonymous, it allows user privacy and autonomy.
All you need to get started is simply connect Koinly to the NavCoin blockchain using your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses using your transaction history. And when it comes to tax time, all you need to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to download your NavCoin (NAV) data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for NavCoin (NAV)
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find NavCoin (NAV) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from NavCoin (NAV) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your NavCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with NavCoin - for example, Coinomi, SatoWallet and Whisper Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: It's important to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with NavCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Now that you have your public address you can to connect to Koinly.