How To Connect MonetaryUnit (MUE) with Koinly
MonetaryUnit is a decentralized, self-sustainable and self-governed cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The blockchain, which runs on MasterNodes & Staking algorithms, provides secure, instant peer-to-peer transactions.
Are you investing in MonetaryUnit? Whether you're trading, staking or farming - Koinly can streamline your blockchain taxes. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the MonetaryUnit blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your MonetaryUnit (MUE) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your MonetaryUnit (MUE) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find MonetaryUnit (MUE) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your MonetaryUnit public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with MonetaryUnit - for example, MUE Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with MonetaryUnit in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.