How to File Your Mudrex Taxes with Koinly
How to do your Mudrex taxes with Koinly
Mudrex is a crypto investment platform that provides a range of investment solutions, including coin sets, interest vaults, and more, all tailored for the world of crypto. Whatever your investments and wherever you live, Koinly can help with your Mudrex taxes. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Mudrex data:
- Log in to your Mudrex account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Mudrex in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Mudrex (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
Remember to select the appropriate timezone below when importing your transaction history file. Indian users will usually receive files with IST timestamps while other users will usually receive files with UTC timestamps
How do I file my Mudrex taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does Mudrex provide tax documents?
No, Mudrex doesn't provide all the documents you'll need to file your taxes, but you can easily export your transaction history as a CSV file and use this to do your taxes yourself, or use a crypto tax calculator to do it for you.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Mudrex?
The easiest way to get a Mudrex tax report is to use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly. All you need to do with Koinly is upload a CSV file of your complete Mudrex transaction history and Koinly calculates your gains, losses, and income for you, before generating your crypto tax report.
Does Mudrex provide financial or end of year statements?
Mudrex allows users to download their transaction history for tax and accounting purposes.
Is Mudrex safe?
Mudrex state that the app uses highly secure technologies, including AES 256 encryption, to protect users. As well as this, there are additional account-level security features like 2FA. However, as with all crypto exchanges, you should always store any crypto you’re not actively trading in a secure, hardware wallet to keep it as safe as possible.