How To Connect Loki Coin with Koinly
Loki Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. It uses the CryptoNight Heavy and Proof-of-Work algorithms for mining new coins. The blockchain, which was forked from the Monero codebase, allows private online browsing, communication, and transactions. LOKI, the blockchain's native coin, can be mined via the RandomXL algorithm.
Are you investing in Loki Coin? Whatever your investment activity - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Ready to get started? Simply connect Koinly to the Loki Coin blockchain via CSV file upload. Once connected, Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income, and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report -with easy-to-spot totals - and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to download your Loki Coin data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for Loki Coin
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Loki Coin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Loki Coin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Loki Coin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Loki Coin.
For instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets, head over to our integration pages.
Please note: remember to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with LOKI, to make sure Koinly can calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.