How To Connect Ixcoin (IXC) with Koinly
Ixcoin is an open-source digital currency. Forked from Bitcoin, it uses the same decentralized, peer-to-peer technology as Bitcoin, which allows for easy interoperability with Bitcoin-related third-party services and APIs. For added security, IXCoin is merge-mined with Bitcoin and uses a Bitcoin side chain.
It's incredibly easy to do your IXC crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, all you need is your public address from the Ixcoin blockchain. You won't have to worry about calculating your gains, income and expenses. Koinly will do it for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Ixcoin (IXC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Ixcoin (IXC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Ixcoin (IXC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Ixcoin public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with Ixcoin - for example, Ixcoin, Trezor and Ledger.
We have instructions on how to find your public address for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Ixcoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.