Filing Your Hodlnaut Tax Reports
Please note, Hodlnaut halted withdrawals, token swaps and deposits on the 5th of August 2022. You can still do your Hodlnaut taxes with Koinly.
How It Works
The first step is to download all your transactions from Hodlnaut and import them to Koinly. Here's how.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Hodlnaut in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Hodlnaut (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!