How to Connect HashPack Wallet and Koinly
HashPack Wallet is a non-custodial HBAR wallet and acts as a gateway to Hedera dApps, DeFi and NFTs, as well as letting investors stake HBAR to earn rewards. Whatever your investments, getting your HBAR crypto taxes done with Koinly is easy - just connect with your HBAR address.
Follow these steps to sync your Hashpack wallet (HBAR) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your HashPack Wallet mobile app, web app or browser extension.
- At the top of the screen you'll see your HBAR address, click on it to copy it. This is also known as your account ID.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Hashpack wallet (HBAR) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
This integration only supports the native HBAR coin at this time. No token transactions will be imported.