How To Connect Feathercoin (FTC) with Koinly
Feathercoin is an open-source cryptocurrency that runs on a blockchain on a peer-to-peer network. Feathercoin is an upgraded and customized version of Bitcoin that claims to offer fast payments. If you're investing in Feathercoin, help make tax time a breeze by connecting with Koinly.
All you need to get started is your public address from the Feathercoin blockchain. After you've connected, Koinly automatically imports all your trades. Then calculates all your gains, income and expenses. You won't need to calculate anything. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Feathercoin (FTC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Feathercoin (FTC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Feathercoin (FTC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Feathercoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Feathercoin - for example, Ledger, Trezor and SafePal.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: Don't forget to complete this step for every wallet you use to interact with FTC in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Now that you've got your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.