How to Connect Finder and Koinly
Finder started out as a finance comparison website, but in Australia, they've recently emerged in the crypto market with Finder Earn. Finder Earn lets Australian investors deposit and store TrueAUD (TAUD) and earn a return on their stablecoins, but you'll need to declare your earnings to the ATO come tax time. Don't worry. Koinly can help - all you need is a CSV file of your Finder Earn transactions.
Follow these steps to download your Finder data:
- Open the Finder app.
- Select settings.
- Scroll down to help.
- Select get support.
- Select Finder Wallet (incl. crypto trading).
- Select send us a message.
- Request the CSV you want (crypto trading, Finder Earn, or both) and select send.
- Finder should respond to you within a few hours to email your tax CSV.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Finder in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Finder (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!