How to Connect Eternl and Koinly
Formerly CCVault, Eternl is a popular light Cardano wallet that lets investors hold, send, receive, and take Cardano native assets, tokens, and NFTs. Whatever your Cardano investments and transactions, Koinly can help. Koinly connects to Eternl via API or by uploading a CSV file of your transaction history. Here's how it works.
Follow these steps to sync your CcVault / Eternl (ADA) data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to Eternl.
- Select settings from the top navigation menu.
- Select export wallet and transaction history.
- Under account public key export, select export account xpub key.
- Click on your xpub key to copy it.
- Paste your xpub key into the field in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find CcVault / Eternl (ADA) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!