How To Connect ECC with Koinly
ECC is an open-source, innovative multi-chain blockchain. The decentralized blockchain has a financial core that allows it to function as a currency-transferring platform while providing the infrastructure for future commercial technologies.
Are you investing in ECC? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. It's easy to connect Koinly to the ECC blockchain. All you need is your public address. Once you've connected, Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your ECC data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your ECC wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find ECC in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your ECC public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with ECC - for example, Ledger, Coinomi and Exodus.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with ECC in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.