How to Connect Easy Crypto and Koinly
Are you investing in Easy Crypto? Whether you're trading, staking, or farming - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to Easy Crypto via a CSV file upload. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income, and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to download your Easy Crypto data:
- Log in to your Easy Crypto account.
- Select My Account in the top right hand corner.
- Select Orders.
- Click Download a CSV of your completed orders.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Easy Crypto in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Easy Crypto (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!