How To Connect EarthCoin (EAC) with Koinly
EarthCoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, trade-based cryptocurrency with a community that focuses on people, freedom and environmental sustainability. Users earn rewards in accordance with a cycle that mimics Earth's seasonal cycle. The coins are released to the miners when the equator is on the move.
Investing in EarthCoin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. In just one step, you can connect Koinly to the EarthCoin blockchain via your public address. After you've connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your EarthCoin (EAC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your EarthCoin (EAC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find EarthCoin (EAC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your EarthCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with EarthCoin - for example, Ledger, Trezor and EACPAY Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: make sure you add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with EarthCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Now that you've got your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.