Preparing Your CoinField Tax Documents
Here's what you need to do
The first and usually only step is to download all your transactions from CoinField and import them to Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your CoinField data:
- Log in to your CoinField account.
- From the left-hand menu, select Wallets.
- Select Data Export.
- Select My Trades.
- Select the Market for your trades.
- Select a Date Range. Koinly will need your entire transaction history from CoinField, so you may need to download multiple files.
- Click Export CSV.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for your Deposit & Withdrawal history.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find CoinField in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from CoinField (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!