How to Connect Catalyx with Koinly
How to connect Catalyx with Koinly
Catalyx is one of Canada's most popular crypto exchanges for both new and advanced investors, offering a great selection of coins and low fees. Whether you're buying, trading, or storing crypto with Catalyx, it's incredibly easy to get your taxes done with Koinly.
Follow these steps to download your Catalyx data:
- Log in to your Catalyx account.
- Select trade history.
- At the top of the completed orders table, select export.
- Select a date range. This should include your entire trading history on Catalyx, so you may need multiple files.
- Download your CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Catalyx in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Catalyx (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to get a tax statement from Catalyx
You might be wondering, does Catalyx provide CSV tax and trade history reports? Is it even possible to get tax info and statements from Catalyx? The good news is, while Catalyx might not provide tax forms and documents, Catalyx does offer an easy way to export transaction and trade history!
Catalyx pairs with Koinly through CSV file import to make reporting your crypto taxes easy. Once connected, Koinly becomes the ultimate Catalyx tax tool. How? Koinly will calculate your Catalyx taxes and generate your EOFY tax report to help you file your crypto taxes with the CRA, all within 20 minutes! All you’ll need to do at tax time is download your Catalyx tax statement from Koinly and file it with the CRA. Done!