How To Connect Blocknet (BLOCK) with Koinly
Blocknet is a decentralized interoperability protocol that enables you to develop on one blockchain while accessing the functionality of other chains. Blocknet allows peer-to-peer communication, interaction, and exchange between different public and private blockchains. This translates into higher security, faster speeds, and more efficient scalability than today’s current options.
Investing in Blocknet? Koinly can help make light work of your crypto taxes at tax time. To connect Koinly to the Blocknet blockchain all you need is your public address. Once you've connected, Koinly imports your trades and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. When tax time comes around, all you will need is your Koinly tax report, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Blocknet (BLOCK) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Blocknet (BLOCK) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Blocknet (BLOCK) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Blocknet public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Blocknet - for example, Blocknet Core Wallet.
Take a look at our integration pages, we have helpful instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: In order for Koinly to correctly calculate your crypto taxes, make sure to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Blocknet.