How to connect Bilaxy with Koinly
Trading on Bilaxy? Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Bilaxy data:
- Log in to your Bilaxy account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bilaxy in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bilaxy (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!