How to Connect Bifrost Wallet and Koinly
Bifrost Wallet is is a secure non-custodial wallet that supports a number of blockchains, including ETH, USDT, SGB, XRP and more, allowing investors to access limitless DeFi investment opportunities. Whatever your Bifrost Wallet investments, Koinly can help with your crypto tax. Just connect via API or CSV.
Follow these steps to sync your Bifrost wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bifrost wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bifrost wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!