How to Connect Argent and Koinly
How to connect Argent with Koinly
Argent is a popular ETH wallet, letting investors trade, stake and earn. Whatever your crypto investments, figuring out your Argent taxes and creating your tax report couldn't be easier if you connect Argent with Koinly. Argent connects via API - you just need your Ethereum public address. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Argent (ETH) data automatically to Koinly:
Argent sets you up a web page with your public address on it when you create your account. You can find this through your account or by simply entering the URL into your browser. All Argent URL's follow the same pattern: https://WALLETNAME.argent.xyz/.
For example, https://koinly.argent.xyz/, so you can go straight to that page - or here's how to find that page in your account if you're unsure of your URL.
- Log in to your Argent account.
- Go to assets.
- Select receive.
- Under "how would you like to fund your account", select from another wallet, then any other Ethereum wallet.
- Copy the URL and paste into your preferred browser.
- Once you're on that page, select add funds.
- Select view address.
- Copy your address.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Argent (ETH) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
This integration will only sync transactions from the Ethereum network. In order to sync your other networks, pleas go here, paste in your public address and then select all the blockchains that you have used.