How to Connect AlphaEx and Koinly
AlphaEx was a platform created to swap XDCE to XDC. XDCe was an ERC-20 token pegged to XDC at a 1:1 ratio. This was phased out by March 2021 following a large hack in December 2020. However, if you still need to get your transaction history in order to accurately track the cost basis of assets - you can grab a CSV file and upload it to Koinly in minutes.
Follow these steps to download your AlphaEx data:
- Log in to AlphaEx.
- Navigate to your transaction history.
- Export a CSV file of your complete AlphaEx transaction history.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find AlphaEx in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from AlphaEx (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!