How to Connect Airgap and Koinly
Airgap is a mobile wallet that supports a great variety of popular tokens, including ATOM, XTZ, ETH and many more. The wallet offers enhanced security by utilizing a secondary app - Airgap vault, which stores your private key separately, on an entirely different device if you want. Whatever your investments with Airgap, Koinly can help you when it comes to the tax deadline. Koinly connects with Airgap via API or by uploading a CSV file. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Airgap Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Airgap Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Airgap Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!