How To Connect 42-coin (42) with Koinly
42-coin is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that provides private and transparent transactions. Even though the payments are published on a public blockchain, the sender, recipient, and amount of the transaction remain private.
Are you investing in 42-coin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Want to get started? Simply connect Koinly to the 42-coin blockchain via your public address. Once you've connected, Koinly imports all your trades and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses, providing easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your 42-coin (42) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your 42-coin (42) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find 42-coin (42) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your 42-coin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with 42-coin - for example, Ledger, Trezor and KeepKey.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: this step needs to be completed for every wallet you use to interact with 42-coin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.