How To Connect Elite (1337) with Koinly
Elite is a decentralized digital currency that uses cryptography to secure its transactions and to control the creation of new units. Elite provides investors with real-time market data, technical analysis, and live streaming of cryptocurrency prices, unlike many other cryptocurrencies.
Are you investing in Elite? When it comes to tax time, it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. It's as easy as connecting Koinly to the Elite blockchain via your public address. After connecting, your crypto taxes will be streamlined. At tax time, all you will need is the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Elite (1337) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Elite (1337) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Elite (1337) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Elite public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with Elite - for example, Ledger, MetaMask and Trezor.
Take a look at our integration pages for instructions on doing this for some of the most popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Elite in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.