How to Connect Juno (OnJuno) with Koinly
OnJuno lets you buy, sell and store crypto, as well as earn interest on your crypto in USD, get your paycheck in crypto, or spend crypto with their debit card. Whatever your crypto investments, calculating your OnJuno taxes and creating your tax report couldn't be easier if you connect OnJuno with Koinly. All you need to do is upload a CSV file of your OnJuno transaction history to Koinly - here's how.
Follow these steps to download your OnJuno data:
- Log in to your OnJuno account.
- Select account from the top navigation.
- In the left hand menu, select account statements.
- Download the statements you need. You'll need your complete OnJuno transaction history to upload to Koinly, so download as many CSV files as you need.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find OnJuno in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from OnJuno (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!