How To Connect NIX with Koinly
NIX was a decentralized and multi-layered blockchain that enables anonymity-focused, decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. Although it has recently moved away from its native blockchain and became an ERC-20 token as part of a rebrand to Mute.io.
Do you hold NIX investments? Thinking about crypto taxes can be overwhelming. Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Get started by connecting Koinly to the NIX blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your NIX data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your NIX wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find NIX in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your NIX public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with NIX - for example, NIX Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: remember you need to add your public address from every wallet that you use to interact with NIX in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.