How to Connect Moonlet and Koinly
How does it work?
Moonlet connects to Koinly to simplify your Moonlet crypto taxes. You need to start by connecting your Moonlet wallet to Koinly. There are a few ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to sync your Moonlet Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Moonlet Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Moonlet Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!