How To Connect I0Coin with Koinly
I0Coin is a cryptocurrency that is merge-mined with Bitcoin. It is based on a Proof-of-Work consensus. New I0Cs, the native cryptocurrency, can be generated through the mining process. With a very high hash rate, I0Coin is a very secure and efficient cryptocurrency. And since it is mostly already mined, it also features a very low rate of inflation.
Investing in I0Coin? Why not connect with Koinly to streamline your crypto taxes? To get started, simply connect Koinly to the I0Coin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your I0Coin (I0C) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your I0Coin (I0C) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find I0Coin (I0C) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your I0Coin public address
Your public address can easily be found in the wallet you use to interact with I0Coin - for example, Ledger, Trezor and Coinomi. Take a look at our integration pages for instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with I0Coin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.