How to Connect Hardblock and Koinly
Hardblock is an Australian crypto exchange that specialises in Bitcoin and is an ideal platform for both Bitcoin investors and SMSFs. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help you calculate your Hardblock taxes and report them to the ATO. All you need is a CSV file of your transaction history.
Follow these steps to download your Hardblock data:
- Log in to Hardblock.
- Navigate to the export transaction history CSV option.
- Export your CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Hardblock in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Hardblock (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!