How To Connect Einsteinium (EMC2) with Koinly
Einsteinium (EMC2) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency based on the proof of work algorithm. It is a community-driven cryptocurrency that leverages blockchain technology to raise capital for scientific research. It almost operates like a charitable fund by raising money through a mining tax, creating a pool of funds to provide grants to deserving applicants.
Investing in Einsteinium? The good news is that regardless of how or why you're investing, it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. The first step is to connect Koinly to the Einsteinium blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Einsteinium (EMC2) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Einsteinium (EMC2) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Einsteinium (EMC2) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Einsteinium public address
Your public address should be available in the wallet you use to interact with Einsteinium - for example, Coinomi and Einsteinium Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you have to complete this process for every wallet you use to interact with Einsteinium in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.