How To Connect Devcoin (DVC) with Koinly
Devcoin is an open-source cryptocurrency that allows users to generate DVC through the process of mining. The blockchain supports and funds open-source work by programmers, hardware developers, writers, musicians, graphic artists and filmmakers. Devcoin can be merge-mined with Bitcoin, earned by developing and writing or traded on exchanges.
Are you mining Devcoin? If you are, why not make tax time easier by connecting with Koinly? Connecting is simple, all you need is your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, the only thing for you to do is download the Koinly tax report, and you'll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Devcoin (DVC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Devcoin (DVC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Devcoin (DVC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Devcoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Devcoin - for example, Devcoin, Coinomi and Trezor.
For instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets visit our integration pages.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Devcoin.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.