How to Connect One Trading (Bitpanda Pro) with Koinly
Formerly Bitpanda Pro, One Trading is the new offering from Bitpanda. The new platform offers 100+ trading pairs with a simple UX on both desktop and mobile, as well as adhering to the European crypto regulations. Whatever you're trading, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes - just connect via API or upload a CSV file. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your One Trading (form. Bitpanda Pro) data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your Bitpanda Pro account.
- Select the panda icon in the top right corner.
- Select API from the drop down menu.
- Select new API key.
- Name your API key - for example, "Koinly".
- Under permissions, check read.
- Select create API key.
- Bitpanda Pro will send you an email asking you to confirm your API key, so head to your email to confirm.
- Copy your API key, and paste it into the fields on Koinly. You won't be able to view it again.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find One Trading (form. Bitpanda Pro) in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
Using the classic Bitpanda platform too? You'll need to create a separate API key for this. Here's how.