How To Connect Horizen with Koinly
Horizen is a cryptocurrency and blockchain network that focuses on privacy. Its optional privacy feature allows you to control your digital footprint. And since it has both a main blockchain and a sidechain platform, developers can build custom private or public blockchains as well as decentralized applications.
All you have to do is connect Koinly to the Horizen blockchain via your public address. Koinly imports all your trades automatically and then calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Horizen (ZEN) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Horizen (ZEN) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Horizen (ZEN) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Horizen public address
To find your public address simply go to the wallet you use to interact with Horizen - for example, Sphere, Abra and Bitpie.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to complete this process for every wallet you use to interact with Horizen in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.