How To Connect Stealth (XST) with Koinly
Stealth is a decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on its own blockchain. It uses a Proof of Work (PoW) consensus to provide fast, feeless transactions that can be sent anonymously via a private transaction side chain called StealthPrivate.
Are you investing in Stealth? It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Stealth blockchain via your public address. Once connected, you won't have to think about your crypto taxes until tax time. When tax time comes around, just download the Koinly tax report with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income and expenses.
Follow these steps to download your Stealth (XST) data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for Stealth (XST)
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Stealth (XST) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Stealth (XST) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Stealth public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Stealth - for example, Ledger, MyEtherWallet and Coinbase.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Stealth in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.