How To Connect Spectrecoin (XSPEC) with Koinly
SpectreCoin is an anonymous, untraceable cryptocurrency featuring an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm that provides rapid transaction confirmations, small remittances, ring signatures and cash transfers.
Are you investing in Spectrecoin? Regardless of your investment activity - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Spectrecoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income, and expenses, providing easy-to-spot totals in a downloadable tax report.
Follow these steps to sync your Spectrecoin (XSPEC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Spectrecoin (XSPEC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Spectrecoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Spectrecoin - for example, Spectrecoin Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi.
For instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets, head over to our integration pages.
Please note: remember to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with XSPEC, to make sure Koinly can calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.