How to do your TradeOgre taxes
Here's what you need to do
The first - and in most cases, the only - step is to download all your transactions from TradeOgre and import it to Koinly. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your TradeOgre data:
- Log in to your TradeOgre account.
- From the left-hand menu, select Trade History.
- Select Export All Trade History (CSV).
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for Withdrawal History and Deposit History.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find TradeOgre in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from TradeOgre (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!