How to Connect Terra Station with Koinly
Terra Station is the official wallet for the Terra blockchain and lets investors interact with the Terra Luna ecosystem - to trade, stake, make governance proposals and buy and hodl NFTs. Whatever your Terra Station transactions - Koinly can help with your Terra crypto taxes. All you need to do is connect via API or upload a CSV file of your Terra Station transaction history. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Terrastation Classic (LUNA/LUNC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Terrastation Classic (LUNA/LUNC) wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Terrastation Classic (LUNA/LUNC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
- Liquidity transactions are not fully supported at this time
- Some transactions on older versions of the mainnet may not be imported
- Bridge transfers from the Wormhole bridge may not be imported
Please note, if you're using both the legacy LUNC and new LUNA blockchains, you'll need your public address from Terrastation for both of these.