How To Connect SmileyCoin (SMLY) with Koinly
SmileyCoin is a cryptocurrency that was designed to reward students while also supporting charity. Investors receive dividends for investing in the system, causes it represents or research projects it supports. The platform's tutor-web system, which is open and free, is an educational system. Students receive SMLY, the native currency, as a reward for their performance in the tutor-web learning environment.
Are you investing in SmileyCoin? Regardless of your investment activity - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. And the best part, it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Are you ready to get started? All you need to connect Koinly to the SmileyCoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your SmileyCoin (SMLY) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your SmileyCoin (SMLY) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find SmileyCoin (SMLY) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your SmileyCoin public address
Your public address can easily be found in the wallet you use to interact with SmileyCoin - for example, Coinomi, Ledger and SMLY Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with SmileyCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.