How To Connect SolarCoin (SLR) with Koinly
SolarCoin is a decentralized, independent cryptocurrency that incentivizes a solar-powered planet. The platform provides a secure P2P network that allows the exchange of SolarCoins globally.
Are you investing in SolarCoin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, all you have to do is connect Koinly to the SolarCoin blockchain via your public address. After connecting, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, you only need your Koinly tax report, which provides easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your SolarCoin (SLR) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your SolarCoin (SLR) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find SolarCoin (SLR) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your SolarCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with SolarCoin - for example, SolarCoin, Coinbase and Coinomi.
Head over to our integration pages, you'll find instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with SolarCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.